Why should I purchase this course?
• Firstly, we want to point out that it is RARE that we tell someone they have to stop training for anything!
• This seminar is about how to protect your core and pelvic floor, especially if you are a woman!
• We have seen and helped women who have had babies and those who haven’t – this problem is not well known because it is socially awkward but we need to educate everyone – female athletes, their coaches and males too!
• You want to come to this seminar because you know you should spend your precious spare time working on your weaknesses. You want to know how to develop the strength and control you need to ensure you minimize the risk of injury as much as possible. You want to know WHAT TO DO if you have a prolapse or stress urinary incontinence.
• There will be A LOT of educational material here…but in the end, it is about how to exercise and choose options safely.
• The beauty of this particular seminar is that we will make you examine your beliefs…but first, the groundwork needs to be laid with the important information you need to know about Pelvic Health!
Who is this for?
• Anyone and everyone who does exercise, particularly for CrossFit Athletes and coaches
• All health and fitness professionals are welcome (Physios, Chiros, Osteos, Massage Therapists, Personal Trainers, Coaches, etc)
• ANYONE who wants to learn more about core stability and the pelvic floor, exercising with prolapse and stress urinary incontinence
What will I learn?
• The role of the pelvic floor in the body
• The issues women face with Pelvic Floor Dysfunction (PFD)
• Pelvic organ prolapse (POP)
• Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI)
What is different to other seminars?
In this seminar, Antony will be outlining the important pelvic health information – this is why this part of the course is for FREE!
Part 2 will give you the practical information you need to know.
What is included in this course (Part 1)?
• Over 1.5 hrs of important information everyone needs to know
• A colour handout with pictures and room for notes
Online Course Extra Information
Welcome to the “Bulletproof” Your Body – Pelvic Floor and Core – Part 1 Course!
Part 1 (this course) is the theory and issues facing women during exercise with respect to Incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse and pelvic pain. There are 10 Modules in this Part.
Part 2 (click here to see it) is the practical and ‘how to’ implement the strategies to help women during exercise. There are 19 Modules in that Part.
Each module will contain the following
- Introductory information
- Learning Objectives for the module
- Slide numbers from your handouts
- The video content for the module
- Review questions
- Additional study options to further your information in this topic
- A quiz to progress to the next module/unit.
You are encouraged to use the “comments” section. This will be a great place to get your questions answered as well as interact with other like-minded people from around the world. Feel free to let people know who you are and what you do – you never know…someone might need a health or fitness professional in your neck of the woods!
The price is in USD – this Part 1 course is FREE.