It's almost time to commence this mentoring program....
There are a few tasks I'd like you to complete please.
1. Please set up a Google Folder in your Google Drive "[Last Name], [First Name] TPDW 2018". You will need a Gmail account to use this. If you store your assignments here, I will find it easier to access if you have purchased feedback or should you decide to ask for feedback in the future.
2. If you are interested in the Social Media (Video) or The Complete Program Stream, and if you don't have a YouTube account, I suggest you set one up. All your videos will be uploaded to it and you will be pasting the link in the weekly documents for me to see and give feedback on. There are other video hosting sites but YouTube is still the biggest market and if you are going to try build an online presence, then YouTube will be on the list of things to fill with your content so start now! You can share it publicly or as an "unlisted" video so those with the link can see it.
3. Facebook Group - Click here for the group - . In here, you will find all the group chat. You can, of course, use the comments function of Teachable. Please remember that it is in this group that you can share your questions and contribute to discussions. This is where the valuable nuggets of gold will be gleaned from the awesome people we have in the group. Please be respectful of each other. Some of this will be easy for you at some stage and it might be challenging at other times. One of the most satisfying aspects of working as a physio and teaching is sharing what I know with others and seeing the effect in their lives. Please share freely and willingly.
4. Notes - I will have a downloadable copy of the slides and notes each week before the talk. These will be part of your mentoring program and for your personal use only.
5. Teachable content - Please have a read of the Assessment Tasks information. The Long Term Project is for the Professional Stream - you will need you to create a document and save it to your folder.
6. Please remember that this mentoring program is to give you the space to think about concepts and give you time to push your boundaries. If you are familiar with the concepts, then push yourself a little further. Go deeper in the assignments. Really pull out your beliefs and challenge them. This isn't a program to teach you content - as you can see in the outline of the curriculum, the actual content is only 13hrs...my seminars contain 17hrs of content over the course of a weekend. This program is to get you thinking and changing and practically implementing what you have learned and help promote your business by giving you a safe place to practice filming, speaking, writing and analysing movement.
Ok. I think that's it for now!
I'm looking forward to seeing your on the program and joining in the discussions.